Alright, this will be the last post for today... but I needed to get a picture of Jack on here. He'll be two on the 28th of December, man alive, can't believe we're coming up on 2 years already! He LOVES cars and trucks, (and even dollhouses). Most of his day consists of playing chase with us around the dining table, running his cars up and down the furniture, or dragging one of his toys into the kitchen while I'm doing dishes or something. Pictured here, you'll see the latter of those as he's having fun pressing the musical button on this circus truck that plays a catchy little tune. I always start dancing to it and it usually makes him crack up. (I'd laugh at me dancing too!) haha.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Jack Attack
Alright, this will be the last post for today... but I needed to get a picture of Jack on here. He'll be two on the 28th of December, man alive, can't believe we're coming up on 2 years already! He LOVES cars and trucks, (and even dollhouses). Most of his day consists of playing chase with us around the dining table, running his cars up and down the furniture, or dragging one of his toys into the kitchen while I'm doing dishes or something. Pictured here, you'll see the latter of those as he's having fun pressing the musical button on this circus truck that plays a catchy little tune. I always start dancing to it and it usually makes him crack up. (I'd laugh at me dancing too!) haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment