Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sledding at Manito Park




We are fortunate to live near a very beautiful park. Any season of the year, it's a great place to walk to. We took the kids out this morning to go sledding. Notice the sheer ice path that's underneath the fresh snow. I had Maggie in the baby bjorn while Ken manned Jack on the sled and I was all excited to get to the bottom of this weeny little hill to take pictures, and nearly bit it as Maggie & I skated the entire way down! (Not part of our original plan) Who says you need waves to surf? Also, I'm pretty sure there was a Big Foot sighting... Ken & Jack were sure looking hard!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Hi Boggs Family,
Thanks for the sweet comment on our adoption blog. It looks like you have had a relaxing family Christmas. Your kids are so precious. Our boys love sledding at Manito. We would love to live that close. It was good to see you Christmas Eve for a brief moment. Maggie's dress was so sweet. See you soon.
Darcy McMurray
McMurraymania.blogspot.com