Thursday, January 10, 2008

How can you not laugh at this?!



We love this movie (School of Rock) and showed this clip to Jack who full on started belly laughing watching Jack Black's animations & dancing during this scene. Too funny and mega cute to watch our little buster get such a kick out of this!

2 comments:

Sarah W said...

We looove that movie too! I don't think Rhett has seen it though, and now I'm going to watch it with him to see if he likes it as much as Jack did. Don't you just love it when your kids get tickled by something?

Darcy said...

Katie,
The boys thought this was quite entertaining. I would love it if you brought those books to church. I loved seeing the best pics from the year. What a beautiful family you have. What a busy yet fun year!
The McMurrays