Friday, February 1, 2008

We have SNOW, and ICE, and the lovely stuff in between!


Alright, so I'm 5'7" and this icicle is taller than I am! We've got some seriously cool ones. I can't help but think our little buddies, Caleb & Isaac, would have a blast having sword fights with us using these puppies! C&I, if you read this, maybe you should come on over! ;)


Ken is ready for battle. Anyone care to be on the opposite end of that icicle he's about to chuck? (or as they say in Texas, "chunk.") ;)


Quite the icicle collection hanging from the house.


Jack in front of the snow burm in the driveway.

1 comment:

Sarah W said...

you crazy girl to be out without a jacket!! i'm such a wimp complaining about cold weather in texas :)

and what are you talking about --- you look fabulous! honestly - the same hotness that I remember from our senior year at Baylor!!