So we uh, are a week away from May, and guess what we got this week? SNOW! I know, I know, for those of you in ideal climates, you can rub it in that it's sunny & 90degrees out. :) We hear we're going to be in the 60's this weekend with sunshine, so that's enough to almost get us Spokanites wanting to bust out the swimsuits right about now! Even with less than perfect Spring weather, we're all doing fairly well and trying to make the most of the good days to be outside. Jack loves going to the park and I have some cute pics of him from today, and some cute pics of Mags to share too. Lots of love to you from us 4! :)
Friday, April 25, 2008
More Pics...
So we uh, are a week away from May, and guess what we got this week? SNOW! I know, I know, for those of you in ideal climates, you can rub it in that it's sunny & 90degrees out. :) We hear we're going to be in the 60's this weekend with sunshine, so that's enough to almost get us Spokanites wanting to bust out the swimsuits right about now! Even with less than perfect Spring weather, we're all doing fairly well and trying to make the most of the good days to be outside. Jack loves going to the park and I have some cute pics of him from today, and some cute pics of Mags to share too. Lots of love to you from us 4! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I definately couldn't handle the snow! Although we did have lots of hail last week. Those pictures are so cute! Your kids are absolutely adorable and I'm sure they have personalities to match.
Post a Comment