
First attempt at a family shot on the beach

Loved watching them play chase in the rain

Probably my all time fave from the trip! :)

Then again, I love this one of them too!

The boys (still can't get over the plural there!) :)

Listening for the sound of the ocean

Us at a lookout one night on a sunset drive

Here we are at Multinoma Falls
I know I already put a slide show in the last post of our recent getaway for a few days to Cannon Beach, OR. It was such a fun, super refreshing trip. Ken & I kept asking each other, "How can it feel so relaxing and yet we're still able to do a lot with the kids each day?" We don't know.... by the grace of God I think! :) What was initially going to be exploring some time share options turned out to be a huge blessing getting to stay at my parents' friends' beautiful beach home. Walking distance to everything, and not to mention incredible ocean views. THANK YOU KINGS!!!! :) They are so gracious and when we asked the kids what their favorite part of the trip was: playing at the beach, hiking on the trails, window shopping.... nope. Playing at the beach house! :) Anyhow, I have hopes of printing off our blog every few years to create a memory book for the kids since I haven't made baby books for them (yet). BUT, in the case of making a book, a slide show isn't going to play out, so I wanted to include just a few snippets from our trip that are also in the slide show. If you wanna see more pics, feel free to watch the video in the last post. Love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment