Saturday, November 20, 2010
Logan (5 months)
I feel like I haven't put many pics of Logan up yet. His little personality is starting to shine through for sure. He's super laid back -- praise God!! :), we need a mellow kiddo in our mix to even the rest of us out. ;) He smiles all the time, definitely has a great sense of play already (his eyes will literally flash with glee), he eats well, doesn't mind interrupted schedules,.... he's just a go-with-the-flow-happy little guy. We sure love him to pieces!! He's about 5 & 1/2 months right now... oh how we are overjoyed by the amazing gift of love he is. I love too, how the Christmas season seems restored - in certain ways - through the eyes of children. Thank You, Lord, for these kids...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had just the picture of Logan showing and Keith walked past and said "wow, that's for sure a Boggs!" What a great smile, so cute!
oh, he is sooo sweet. i need to see more of him! can't believe he is already 5 months. crazy.
thanks for posting of logan! he is so stinkin cute and i miss you guys and your darling little kiddos~~
Post a Comment