We are determined to have a great year, in so much as we can affect that... God has surely enabled us to feel hopeful. We're trying to stay positive and encourage one another. I'm thankful for a great start to this year. Today was utterly beautiful outside; blue skies, brilliant sunshine, glistening snow covering everything in sight.... the kids were bundled in snow gear & having a ball playing in the snow. We came in for homemade bread & soup, and a fun dance party in the kitchen. I am in love with these kids & Ken! Thank you, Lord...
P.S. You should have seen some of Maggie's breakdancing attempts - hysterical! And yes, the kids are trying to watch their reflections in the oven door... haha. Ken & I cracked up at his side stepping - anyone else think of that scene in Hitch where Will Smith is coaching his client on appropriate, conservative dance moves... "home" means no arms above the shoulders, and not much more than side stepping. ;)
4 comments:
yes, yesterday was a beautiful day!! we were loving it too! :) your kids are so cute and sweet katie, love the video! they cracked me up!:) and, happy birthday again to jack. man, i cannot believe he is FIVE!! the boys had a great time celebrating with him! :)
Love, love, love, love the video! Looks like our house most mornings!
Happy New Year!!!!
The side-step will never be the same. You tell Ken I'm impressed - and I'm a dance teacher! ;) So much fun, dear Katie. Love it.
Oh, my goodness! Your kids are SO SO cute, Katie! And you can have a birthday party at the fire station!? Um, I am pretty sure Elliot would have a heart attack, he would love that so much! I am totally remembering that for his birthday this year.
Miss you, sweet friend! Hope you had a happy weekend!
xo
Post a Comment