Thursday, May 23, 2013
Correction
Clearly, I'm operating in a bit of a mental fog. I actually turned 33, not 32. And Ken turned 34, not 33. ;) And, it's not a 9hr drive from Spokane, here. It's like driving to Portland + an hour. I think when I wrote that last post, I was so tired I wasn't thinking right. Eesh. Quick sneak peek at the house: here is one of my favorite views - it's out these corner windows in the kitchen. The house is built on a hillside, so when you're standing in the kitchen looking out, it feels like you're in a tree house almost. It is super lush. The property is just under 2 acres but close in to town (Safeway & Walmart are both only about a mile drive). 15 minutes gets ya to Costco & city shopping in downtown Salem, and 20 minutes to Trader Joes & Fred Meyer. 30 minutes to some amazing state parks & hiking at Silver Falls, 30 minutes to awesome Factory Outlets, 43 miles to the Oregon coast, and an hour drive to downtown Portland and/or the PDX airport. The house itself invites a lot of dreams for Ken & I, fun projects to do over time. Time & money, right? ;) One day, to build up - adding a 3rd floor- putting a master bedroom/bathroom and home office/place for the treadmill up there. Right now it's a 3bd, 2 bath home, and works great for our family. 1896 sq. ft. There's an attached garage that would be stellar for wood working projects, once we organize our moving boxes and clear some of that space. Anyway, here are some initial pics- hopefully more to come as we unpack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment