Saturday, January 26, 2008

Grandpa Boggs Birthday Party




Today is Grandpa Boggs' birthday and we had a great time together as a big family celebrating. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families on both sides of this marriage. ;) Our kids get doted on by their grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins... and it is heart warming to feel the love everyone shares for one another. We realized tonight how fortunate it is that (at least for Ken's side of the family), we can ALL be together fairly often. I miss that about my side of the fam - seems we're all kinda spread across this globe. I suppose it's true that those we love are always near n' dear to the heart though... ;) This is all for tonight and maybe the next post I'll actually try to write something about what's going on in our lives rather than just keep posting pictures with brief explanations! Thanks for taking the time to read our blog! :)

No comments: