What a sweet pic of Maggie and Daddy! She is smiling so much. I told Lucia about her buddies waiting for her at home Belle and Maggie. I can't wait for the first play date with the girls! Thanks for the great comments on our blog and emails. Your outpouring of love, prayer and support to us on this journey have been incredible. Love the bath pic too. . .we have many bath pictures with fun hair of the boys too. Take lots b/c now they are almost too big to both be in the tub. love, Darcy
1 comment:
What a sweet pic of Maggie and Daddy! She is smiling so much. I told Lucia about her buddies waiting for her at home Belle and Maggie. I can't wait for the first play date with the girls! Thanks for the great comments on our blog and emails. Your outpouring of love, prayer and support to us on this journey have been incredible.
Love the bath pic too. . .we have many bath pictures with fun hair of the boys too. Take lots b/c now they are almost too big to both be in the tub.
love,
Darcy
Post a Comment