Captured here, would be little Mr. Jack Attack on the run, movin' as fast as he can around the dining table. He has the cutest, funniest run! His hips swivel as he swings the first leg out with all his might and the second leg follows. (We call it his drunken sailor run!) ;) He absolutely LOVES playing chase and gets such a kick out of the rush of knowing someone is right on his tail!
We had a fun play date with Julie & the girls last week. Jack & Olivia are becomming little buddies and actually starting to play together. We'll find them in the same toy bins and same general area, wanting to be near one another. And, ok, they do tend to get a little territorial when it comes to sharing a toy the other is interested in, but Julie & I are working on it with them! ;) This picture made Ken & I crack up as we pretended to put words in their mouths as we imagined the scene: Jack: "So Liv, I've been hoping to find an opportunity to tell you that I uh, have uh, a little crush on you. Would you like to come over for lunch?" Olivia: "You mean like a day-date?" Jack: "Yeah, my Mom will whip up some mean mac n' cheese and we can sit together, maybe I'll even share my goldfish crackers with you." Olivia: "I don't know, can my Mom come along? And my sister too?" (hee hee) Jack: "As long as you'll sit next to me..." :) Kids, are WAY TOO MUCH FUN!
1 comment:
I love it!!! And I'm pretty sure they did have that exact conversation when we weren't looking! Oh man...prom is just around the corner! Love you!
Post a Comment