Thursday, March 13, 2008

That's my Girl! hahah


"I spy with my little eye..."

Strategizing capture...

"Got it!!" :) :)

"Maggie took my toy away!" boohooohoo

Maggie almost crawling -- she sure is close!

I can't believe a week's already flown by since I last posted anything. Sorry for those who've been checkin' and finding nothin' but the same thing. Last weekend we had a family get-together to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. It was fun to have all the little'uns together. Here are a few pics from the afternoon. Pictured with Maggie is her cousin, Ben, who's about 4 weeks younger than she is. They're pretty funny together...

4 comments:

jonesfamily said...

That is a great series! I think we could have taken about 20 similar shots between Jack and Olivia back and forth yesterday!

Julie

Sarah W said...

That is sooo funny! I love those pictures of Maggie capturing the toy, especially the one where she is so excited about getting the toy :)

Amy Hook said...

That is so funny that you've been following our blog because we came across yours a few weeks ago and have been checking too:). Your two little ones are so precious; they make us excited about having kids. I love this post and definitely laughed over the "play by play" photography + comments. Jonathan liked it too as he came across the room just now to see what I was laughing about. Good thing they're cousins and will likely have many opportunties to get even!

The Stew Fam said...

Hey! Good to "see" you guys again, and what cute kiddos you have too! What's new with you, still kickin' it on 29th ave? Thanks for the prayers, we should know in 8 days if we'll get our visa this month, perhaps:) I didn't know you knew the hooks, is it through volleyball or something? I grew up with both of them...ha ha, small world!