Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Pics






This weekend has flown by, but then again, they all seem to do that now that we have kids! Everyone here is healthy & doing pretty well; Ken is busy working & I'm keeping busy taking care of the kiddos and everything that goes along with that. ;) Ken & I are celebrating the fact that Maggie is now sleeping awesome in her own crib, and we can count on great rest for all of us. Trust me, if you don't have kids yet, these moments will feel monumental in parenthood! :) Some friends of ours recently had their 3rd baby boy (congrats Nate & Mia!), and it was so much fun to be in the presence of a newborn again, especially one as cute as he is!! :) Makes me hopeful we'll have more kids and experience that stage again at least once more. That's our hope, anyway. :) Today Ken woke up with a migraine - thankfully not a horrible one, but to give him some reprieve and peace in the house so he could rest, I took the kids shopping and found a hat for Jack that he just loved! He wore it over to Grandma & Papa's house tonight & was so proud to show it off. When I tried to take it off him tonight when we got home, I placed it on the counter & he immediately walked right over to it and put it back on. ;) Oh, and just so we're clear: we normally don't dress Jack in girly-colored-yellow pictured in these first two photos. (Something tells me Ken would be glad I mentioned this minor point. ha!) Jack is borrowing a pair of his cousin' Ella's jammies from Grandma's house and that's what you see in the photo. We did bath time over there before we headed home so the kids were all set and ready to go. Here are some pics from this weekend. Thanks for checking our blog! :)

1 comment:

Sarah W said...

what gorgeous kids you have! i think this is the first set of pictures where i see a big resemblance between maggie and jack. they are sooo cute! i'm heading off to toddler time at the activity center - wish you could come along!!