Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Ken! :)


Yesterday, April 10th, we celebrated Ken's birthday. I know he wouldn't mind me saying his age so as of now, he officially is in his last year of his 20's! Live it up, eh? :) Yeah, uh, wait, we're married with two kids, so that changes what some might conjure up fitting into the "live it up" category. I could never do justice to describe what an awesome husband and Daddy Ken is to me and the kids. For brevity's sake and fitting with our personalities, suffice it to say, he ROCKS! :) Really, he is amazing and I am constantly feeling so blessed God brought us together. We celebrated his birthday at home in the morning, making orange rolls with the kids and having him open presents, then headed over to lake CDA for lunch and to take the kids to the park. Ken worked last night, so bummer for that, but we plan on doing dinner and his birthday cake this Sunday, which is his next night off. Happy Birthday Ken, we love you more than you could ever know....

No comments: