It's felt like a busy, full week and I can't believe it's already Friday?! Much is happening here, or so it seems, but not necessarily anything new to report yet. Just the hustle and bustle of life with kids and coming into summer time. We took the kids down to the Falls yesterday, which are magnificent right now. I can't remember a time growing up here, where they have ever been this raging & full! We also have spent many a morning/afternoon at the park, worked on house projects & yard stuff (which we love, though our list feels endless sometimes), and Ken is gearin' up for a busy weekend at Elkfest. He takes the GRE's next Tuesday morning, and also is getting ready for a week long, live-aboard sailing course he's taking over in the San Juan Islands. I hope it's a blast & that he'll have great weather! :) And, we are excited that this may be the start of sailing adventures we can do together as a family once he's certified to charter a boat. Here are pics from the week...
Friday, May 30, 2008
The Week in Pictures
It's felt like a busy, full week and I can't believe it's already Friday?! Much is happening here, or so it seems, but not necessarily anything new to report yet. Just the hustle and bustle of life with kids and coming into summer time. We took the kids down to the Falls yesterday, which are magnificent right now. I can't remember a time growing up here, where they have ever been this raging & full! We also have spent many a morning/afternoon at the park, worked on house projects & yard stuff (which we love, though our list feels endless sometimes), and Ken is gearin' up for a busy weekend at Elkfest. He takes the GRE's next Tuesday morning, and also is getting ready for a week long, live-aboard sailing course he's taking over in the San Juan Islands. I hope it's a blast & that he'll have great weather! :) And, we are excited that this may be the start of sailing adventures we can do together as a family once he's certified to charter a boat. Here are pics from the week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How did you do that cool title with the collaged pictures? I love it!
Love the new header. . . you are such a hip blogger:)
Aren't the Falls amazing. . yeah Spokane! K&K have those same jammies . . they are my favorites. The bow in Maggie's hair on the swings looks so cute. I can't believe how much those two are starting to look more and more alike. Darling kiddos with the best coloring.
See you soon!
Darcy
Meghan - to do the headers & many other super cool things to your blog (which I haven't even begun to try outside of the header yet!), go to: www.scrapblog.com and you can mess around with all kinds of creative ideas to add to your blog. :)
Great header, Katie! Wow - those falls are amazing. I love the pics of your kids as always -- so cute.
Post a Comment