I know I've probably written something along these same lines before, but really, it is so sweet to watch the love relationship grow between Jack & Maggie. On a daily basis, they have playful interactions and make one another laugh. It's not like this all the time -- believe me, we have our bouts of not-so-loving moments too. And my fave as of late is that Jack now likes to imitate Maggie's glass-shattering screeching when she's excited. (can you hear my sarcasm?!) haha. The affectionate and gentle exchanges of sibling love tend to stay with me more than the ugly moments, and this morning was a perfect example of them just having fun snuggling up for a hug on the couch. If only every day could be this easy! ;)
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Saturday
I know I've probably written something along these same lines before, but really, it is so sweet to watch the love relationship grow between Jack & Maggie. On a daily basis, they have playful interactions and make one another laugh. It's not like this all the time -- believe me, we have our bouts of not-so-loving moments too. And my fave as of late is that Jack now likes to imitate Maggie's glass-shattering screeching when she's excited. (can you hear my sarcasm?!) haha. The affectionate and gentle exchanges of sibling love tend to stay with me more than the ugly moments, and this morning was a perfect example of them just having fun snuggling up for a hug on the couch. If only every day could be this easy! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are so sweet! Sibling love is the best :).... so I would agree about the overwhelmed feeling in Vegas--our short trip was plenty. Sometimes I would look at people throwing all their money away or selling their body and my heart would break for them. It is an American icon city so it's nice to say I've been..probably won't go back though. PS thanks for all your sweet comments :) We should get together for lunch one of these days!
Love the photo! There is no better feeling than watching your kids love on eachother and build a relationship. Jack and Maggie look so much alike in this pic. Have a great week!
Darcy
Post a Comment