Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another week flew by


I love this pic of Jack


Jack checkin' out his new undies (potty training adventures are about to begin!)


Daddy kisses for Maggie


She's on the move and cruises going up the stairs - coming down is another story...


Our one year old!


He loves to be thrown in the air and has such a wonderful sense of play. Too bad he's nearing 40 pounds and Mom can't do more than one or two of these throws with him


Sprinkler fun in the back yard


Maggie with her Papa and Grandma


Who's that hot Dad?!! :)

I can't believe how fast the time keeps zipping by. Once summer hit, we have been on the go and enjoying the opportunities to be outside after a winter that seemed to drag on forever up here. As usual, we're busy with the kids & chipping away at house projects. We are gearing up to sell our house - something we have talked about now for the past year, but just haven't had the time (or weather) to finish up the to-do's to have it market ready. We're almost there & I'll let ya know once we're at that point. In the meantime, we are also trying to make the most of fun times together with Daddy home, and have hit the local water park many times, as well as had a handful of fun picnics at Manito. I LOVE SUMMER!!! :) Maggie is close to walking and into everything.... Jack is playful as ever and his language is starting to explode! It's been mega exciting and encouraging for us (and I'm sure for him too), so I think speech therapy is helping for sure. It is so cute to have him rattle off a handful of words and hear his sweet voice as he puts his spin on pronunciation. ;) Our fave must be listening to him try to say Maggie's name - somehow he gets the "m" and the "g's" mixed up. Only a parent could understand what he's trying to say! hahah. We hope you are all well, and I'll try to be better about posting more regularly. Thanks for checkin' in on us Boggs. Here are pics from the past week or so....

No comments: