Friday, August 22, 2008

How well do you know your spouse?

Regardless of how long you've been married, I think we all can attest to the fact that there will always be something new we can learn about our husbands/wives. Here's a couple questions I've been mulling over the past week or so, that I thought would be fun to throw out there for you to ask yourself. And, if you don't know the answer --- hey, look who just got a new question to uncover an answer for in their spouse! ;) haha. How well do you think your spouse knows you? - could he/she answer these about you?? Here they are:

1) What's your spouse's favorite dessert?
2) $50 bucks comes in the mail and has to be used by (and for) the recipient alone. What "little luxury" would your spouse spend the money on buying for himself/herself?
3) Besides you, who would your spouse most likely trust to confide in?
4) Most embarrassing moment?
5) What's something specific your spouse hopes to accomplish in the next 5 years?
6) If your hubby/wife had one full day to himself/herself , how would they spend it?

Have fun! :)

1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

I'm a total nerd here for having left a comment on my own blog, but I wanted to answer these about Ken if any of you were curious, without sidetracking any of your own answers...
Here's how I'd answer for Ken, but the verdict is still out on whether I'm gettin' any of these right or not?! ;)
1) Favorite dessert: creme brule or anything with a chocolate, coffee, caramel or vanilla richness to it.
2) $50 bucks?: lift tickets to ski
3) Probably would confide in Nate, Asher, or his Dad
4) Embarrassing moment - better leave this one blank to the public! haha
5) In the next 5 years, I'm sure Ken would love to be finishing up his PhD program and would probably hope God would give us another baby during that time too?
6) One day to himself: he'd probably read, maybe go for a run or workout, and read some more