Sunday, August 24, 2008

Here she comes!

Maggie has learned how to come down the stairs on her own - and boy did she ever cruise on down (until a little spill yesterday has resulted in more caution and a slower decent.) ;) Before, she'd turn around & lay flat on her belly, arms out, literally sledding backwards down the stairs. It's pretty funny, but of course we still don't want to leave her unattended with stairs in sight. Here are some video clips of said stair sledding. :)


2 comments:

Amy Hook said...

Okay. I love this. I love that you included both because we could see Jack as the star in the first - not wanting to let Maggie steal the thunder:). So cute! And the second of Maggie flying was quite impressive. Great post!

Sarah W said...

How great! Maggie is a quick stair slider. I love how Jack made sure that he got some camera time too. You have such cute kids!