This morning I was writing an email to Ken's Mom and looked up over the screen to see Jack & Maggie tootling around the corner riding on his little truck; together! I don't know if Jack helped Maggie on board, or if she climbed on there & he then decided he wasn't about to let her drive, but either way, it was just hysterical to watch them come wheeling over together. Soooo cute!!!! :) I grabbed the camera as quick as I could. I absolutely love watching their love for one another grow on a daily basis. Mags is so close to walking too, which is exciting for all of us & Jack definitely affectionately cheers her on as only a big brother can do. :)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Let's Ride!
This morning I was writing an email to Ken's Mom and looked up over the screen to see Jack & Maggie tootling around the corner riding on his little truck; together! I don't know if Jack helped Maggie on board, or if she climbed on there & he then decided he wasn't about to let her drive, but either way, it was just hysterical to watch them come wheeling over together. Soooo cute!!!! :) I grabbed the camera as quick as I could. I absolutely love watching their love for one another grow on a daily basis. Mags is so close to walking too, which is exciting for all of us & Jack definitely affectionately cheers her on as only a big brother can do. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They're so cute! What a good big brother Jack is.
Post a Comment