Daddy & Maggie at CDA park (she loves to go down the slides!) :)
Jack taking me for a drive in the wooden play boat at the park
Daddy & Jack take a trip down the slide too
Uncle Beege playing with Jack
Maggie loves to climb in and out of this little chair at Grandma & Papa's house
We've had a fun past several days. Our laptop motherboard crashed and the old computer runs molasses-slow, so uploading pics takes some time-- sorry I haven't added new pics of the kids for a bit. Here are a handful of pictures from the week. We went to CDA park with the kids, had fun hanging out with Uncle Beege, fun time with friends and just time as a family too. When the kids have been napping or are down for the night, I've been painting and doing last-minute touch ups. So far I've painted the front porch & am in the works of finishing up the laundry room. This is turning into a busy week! We're gearing up for our first open house on Sunday... feel free to drop by if you'd like! Sunday 11am-2pm.
1 comment:
You guys are such fun parents. I love how you both jump right to play with the kiddos. Love the new pics. Jammie pics are always my favorites. Nothing like babies in footie jammies. Good luck on your open house. You sound so productive.
See you soon. .
Darcy
Post a Comment