Maggie is in love with her teddy bears. (She has two that are virtually the same size, one white (now, not so white- ha), and one brown.) She loves toting those around the house, has to have them to cuddle with when she sleeps, and frequently calls out, "Bear" or "Baby" when she's looking for them. It's pretty cute, actually. Here's a little snippet from tonight. I know, I know, it's disgusting that I'd let her hold her bear before we cleared her dinner away, but rest assured that bear is headed for the wash! :) (Can I do that? Can you put teddy bears in the wash?) I'm gonna try! Anyhow, here's that video. Pics of the kids are coming soon, I tried to upload some tonight but need to charge the battery on the camera first. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment