Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally some kid pics! :)



Sorry I haven't posted more pics of the kids lately. We are all doing well. Last week was a bit rough on Mags (and all of us as a result) of her teething. She was pretty miserable breakin' in some back molars. This week, is night n' day better! The kids are great, I feel caught up on rest, and Ken is having a great start to his week too. I need to take more pics this week, but had a few from this weekend I thought I could post. Maggie thought it was a riot to try on Daddy's shirt and walk around with it. It didn't take long for Jack to want to do the same and he was so excited about it, he darn near sent her spinning when he tried to grab it to try himself. He's a happy little camper though & the one I have here of him, is from this morning coming down the stairs. Ahhh, life is good & God is blessing us with more than countless reasons to be thankful & full of His joy. We love you all!

2 comments:

Sarah W said...

cute pictures! jack is looking so big! I'm glad this week is going better -- teething is no fun. I went through a bad week with Hudson not that long ago while he was cutting some top teeth. I was waking up with him so much at night as if he were a newborn. Love you, Katie!

Adam, Cary and AJ said...

Maggie is already playing dress-up in daddy's clothes!! How adorable. Love the video clip of Jack, I need to find that book!! Love your updates Katie!