Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The kids


He loves to try on our shoes & boots :)




Look who's hair is finally (barely) long enough to put into pigtails! :)




This was funny to me: Jack just loungin' with some popcorn watching KungFu Panda

It's about time for a new post! Sheesh, sorry about that to those of you who are doing so stellar with the nablopomo. (Ehem, Sarah) :) hahah. We've been doing well. Ken & I have gotten into the show, "The Office" - not that we've seen it on TV yet, but we rented some DVD episodes and while admittedly, I didn't "get" it at first, I couldn't help but laugh at how heartily Ken was laughing, and now I'm hooked too! :) The kids are doing really well. No major incidents to report. Oh, maybe except for Maggie's shiner. No pics of that yet, as it just happened today before her nap. She was just walkin' along, holding a car in one hand (is she not Jack's sister or what?!) and a sippy cup in the other, must have tripped, and did a face plant on the floor. I knew that one had to hurt when there were like 3-4 second pauses between cries. Poor little thing! I'm getting out the Christmas decorations & loving it!!!!! In fact, just put up the tree. Maybe I can solicit Ken to hang some lights this weekend? ;) After all, he does like heights and climbing - think that carries over to roof lines on an old house? :) We're looking forward to Thanksgiving (we're spending it with Jim & Wendy), and we're totally getting excited for Christmas time too. I love this time of year! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

No comments: