Whoa, December hit and it was like we went into 5th gear "that" fast. It has been such a fun & mega busy month so far. And, we're not even two weeks into the month - crazy. I have a feeling that all those things on the back burner at the moment (like planning Jack's birthday, making Christmas goodies for neighbors, mailing our cards, ect.) will all come crashing forward here needing attention asap with how fast things are moving. We are doing well & everyone is healthy. We've had a lot of fun getting together with family & friends, and just enjoying
being together. I know it's cheesy to say, but to us, that's the best gift. The kids are totally enjoying this season & Jack especially loves all the Christmas lights. When we turn our tree lights on, he usually says, "Merry Cri-mas" :) It's pretty cute. He'll say the same thing when we're driving around town & he happens to see Christmas decorations or lights in the window. Maggie is a little spitfire personality & just playful as can be. She recently has learned how to pull the dining chairs out (away from the table) and climbs up the chair and onto the table. In fact, that's where I found her the other morning when I came around the corner. Maggie, happy as can be, sitting in the middle of the table playing with the candle centerpieces. Aghh! hahah. Man do these kids ever keep me on my toes & make life immeasurably joy-filled and stressful at the same time! :) Ken & I are doing well too. We're in the midst of watching the John Adams series on DVD and it is AWESOME! Wow, I am so ignorant in American History and had no idea of the role & significance he played in helping shape our country into the democracy it is. We also have gotten into "The Office" and watch episodes of that here n' there on DVD when we can. It's made for great laughs & lightens our hearts after long days. :) We are looking forward to this season & I apologize ahead of time for the lack of updated posts lately. This will be a busy month for us -- and probably for most of you as well, so please bare with me & I'll post when I can. :) Loads of love and season's greetings to you. We wish you a Merry Christmas... :)

Our new climber (notice she is on the dining table here?)

Jack trying to take a picture
1 comment:
We love you, Katie, and are praying for you!
Post a Comment