
My little lovable hug-able people :) (I love when they give each other hugs!)

He sure loves being her big brother

Cheery Mags tucking in her bear (she loves to imitate what I do; whether it's wiping down counters with Lysol, changing diapers, pretending to cook, and yes, even goes through the bed time routines with her bears - can't believe she's sick with that kind of joy on her face!)

White-man's overbite :) (if you didn't know, she loves to dance!!)

Ken says she has "fire eyes" - they literally flash & have so much soul!

Jack's fake camera smile :)

My playful little love
We have been hit hard with a round of spring time head colds and lemme tell ya', we have the snot to prove it! haha. Gross, I know. If you only knew how much Kleenex we are going through around here. And, you'll notice in the pics above, that Maggie's cheeks/nose/upper lip are all chapped from the frequent Kleenex attacks we give her. My "n's" sound ridiculous - you wouldn't believe how many people have to ask me to repeat what I just tried to say because they couldn't understand. ;) It's mostly the sinus/eyes/headache/sore throat head cold. Thankfully Ken hasn't been hit too hard, but I get the feeling he's on the verge. Despite our colds, the kids are still just happy as can be. The weather this weekend has been glorious. Sun-shiny perfect Spring weather; things are in full bloom, everything is green & lush, it's not too hot... birds are chirping.... yeah, it pretty much is ideal right now. :) Here are some pics of my favorite kids. :) Germ-free hugs & all our love comin' to you faithful readers of this blog that I have been slackin' on! (are there any of you who are left???)
2 comments:
man, that does not sound like fun! at least the kids are still pretty happy! hope you guys are all feeling better soon! :)
So sorry to hear about the colds. Yuck! It doesn't look like it affected your kids too much, though. I love the pictures! I just have not seen Jack and Maggie enough lately. I can't believe how long Maggie's hair is. I love it:). And Jack is looking so much like a little man. So cute. I am savoring the newborn phase, but it is so fun to look at your kiddos and think about all the fun phases ahead too! Love you, my dear! One of these days we'll catch up...hopefully soon!
Post a Comment