
2 candles for Miss Mags over strawberry shortcake (she LOVES strawberries!)

Trying her best to blow them out


Grandpa & Mags

Grandma Sue & Mags

When she saw us bring over the presents, she exclaimed, "PRETHENTS!!!" with adorable glee.... we were all laughing at how animated she was

Happy about her new dress

How's it look? :)

Let's wear 'em all!

Blue shirt from Nana & Grandpa

Cherry dress from Aunt Holly

Fun times ahead in this summer weather :)
....and here are a few favorite pics from earlier in the day when she & Jack were playing outside together...



3 comments:
Oh, I love her!!! She is so adorable and I can't believe she's already two years old! And how precious is she in all her cute dresses? What a little fashion diva!!
happy birthday to maggie! i can't believe she is two!! we need to see you guys! :)
Happy Birthday Maggie!! Can't believe she's TWO. Nate is two next month, and I just am floored with how fast these 2 years have gone by. Where did our babies go?? :)
Katie, I haven't visited your blog for a few months, and how I've missed reading up on your happenings! Wow-- sounds like you have some exciting changes coming up. God is SO faithful, and how it brings Him so much joy to turn our prayers into praises like you are when He pours His goodness out on us. This new house sounds incredible-- just perfect! And how peaceful it is to be resting and trusting in the Lord's perfect timing, and confident that you are smack in the middle of His will. There is such joy in obediently and faithfully trusting Him as you are! Can't wait to hear more and see pics of your new digs... someday we would love to come visit!
Lots of love to you... sweet sister!
Post a Comment