Tuesday, October 6, 2009

...expecting

Yep, you read that right! We are pregnant with our 3rd! :) ... and super duper excited. I'm only about 6 weeks right now, and we just told family over the weekend - but now, it's out there. ;) So far, I feel pretty good. Pregnant, but good. (slight nausea but nothin' horrible, and fatigue - but isn't that the norm when you have two active toddlers anyway?) ha! Really, it's amazing how little I can even think about pregnancy symptoms when we are so busy, but I love knowing God is growing another little life in there & some time (hopefully) the end of May/early June, we'll get to meet this little one He has planned for us. I have lots of new pics to post once I have a chance to upload and size 'em down. Until then, just wanted to share the fun news! :)

7 comments:

Amy... said...

Ha!!! I knew it! Well, not really...but I was hoping:) So fun! So exciting! Love to you all:)

Sarah W said...

I had a feeling this post was coming soon!! Congratulations! Are you going to find out the sex or do you want it to be a surprise?

Amy Hook said...

Hip, hip, horray! We are SO excited for you!! Can't wait to meet him/her! Yes, let's chat soon about getting together!!!

McMurrays said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! What wonderful news! So happy for you!
Can't wait. . for another darling Boggs Baby!
The McMurrays

Anonymous said...

congrats again! you know we are SO excited for you guys! can't wait to see what baby #3 is going to be!!!! :)

leahandtravishartanov said...

So exciting. Congrats! Woohoo.

The Stew Fam said...

Hey Katie! Congrats on #3!!! We are excited about your next little cutie. Great house pics too! Stew and I are enjoying the tour. Where abouts is it in Spokane? The South Hill?
Yes, emergency procedures are much different here. For example: while we were there, a guy comes in carrying a medium sized, wooden coffin. Through the front door. On the way out, there are about 4 guys carrying it and put it in a van. The funeral would be in the next 24 hours. I think the only shocked people were us! No one else even took a 2nd look. Death is very real, very common and out in the open here.
But on a lighter side, the red bananas were delish! And the green beans, after cutting them up and soaking them in vinegar water to kill bugs, were wonderful:)
Talk to you later!
-jill