
Our little bee & Thomas the Train (they were so excited to dress up & had been wearing their costumes off n' on around the house all week!) :)

An attempt for a group shot

Trick or treating

All the dads & the kids in action.. :)
I am way behind in the blogging world. Chalk that up to feeling exhausted pretty much all day (thanks to itty bitty #3 on the way) :) - so I seldom have been on our blog. It's time though, haha, to update at least with Halloween pics & share about that fun night. We met up with four families we are friends with and shared an awesome chili dinner ahead of time, then the Dads all took the kids out while us moms stayed in for a glass of wine (or not in my case! haha) and rich desserts. Quite lovely, actually. It was such a blast to see all the kids dressed up & bursting at the seams with excitement to head out. Most of the little kids (we'll call them batch 1), made it for about 20-30 minutes before getting tired and deciding they had enough. The older kids (batch 2) went out for a second time with another Dad & hit the jackpot of candy. ;) Everybody had such a stellar time & we all talked about what fun it was & how great it'd be to make this a yearly tradition. I can't believe I don't have better pics than this - not even one with smiles for the kids to capture what a great time they were having, but I had the wrong lens with me so what do ya do? ;) Love to all & hope you enjoyed your Halloweens too!
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! Thanks for your encouraging words on our blog! And thanks for your prayers!!!
Love,
The Gustafsons
Post a Comment