(Can I interject a random thought real quick? It dawned on us that we are soon to be outnumbered when little #3 arrives. I know, I know, we have a ways to go still before he or she arrives... guess it's just part of the changes I am mentally prepping for.) ;)
Ok, back to the pics & latest here with the Boggs fam:

Mags in her Christmas-y outfit from her great Auntie Em & Uncle Dave

This girl has spunk, and, knows how to throw a two year old fit... workin' on that :)

Jack on Thanksgiving

Best attempt at a shot with some of the little ones with Grandpa Boggs

I know I am biased, but Jack really has some of the dreamiest little eyes ever!!

Isn't this sweet?!!

At the CDA "Festival of Lights" parade the day after Thanksgiving (on Papa's shoulders for a better view)

Maggie on Grandma's shoulders, waving to all the floats

... and then at the end of the night; a little stunned by the start of the fireworks

For those who don't live around here, it's getting chilly as you can see from our latest park visit

... and even had snow flurries a few times

Jack having fun at the park, even if it is cold outside. (Too bad their Mom whimps out pretty quickly on these outings! Maybe if I weren't pregnant, I would have the energy to run around and stay warmer, but instead, I take pictures.) :)
2 comments:
Your kids are just soooo cute! Can't wait to see what little Boggs number 3 looks like!
Thanks for your sweet comments! I sure wish you lived closer -- I would love your input on updating our new house.
So cute!
Julie
Post a Comment