





I love Summer. I love reading your blogs & catching up (when I have a few minutes to steal away at the computer). I love being outside with the kids and spending time as a family. I'm not particularly a fan of sweating a lot, mastitis, and bees. (Random, I know) I'm amazed at the creative ways God touches my heart daily -- and how blessed I feel to enjoy life even amidst a little post partum and an anxiousness over Ken's upcoming oncology appointment. I think as a way to "relax" - I really enjoy being creative in some capacity. Tonight, I took a few minutes to edit some recent photos of the kids. If you haven't heard of picnik.com, it's a fantastic editing site. Many of the tools are free too. Hope you have a blessed day and find a way to make time for something that speaks to your creative outlet. ;)
1 comment:
katie, i love the picture of jack running in the yard!! so cute. looking forward to seeing you guys next week!
Post a Comment