

Can you believe this little turkey is already 3 months old?!
Do any of you remember that commercial from E-trade during Super bowl Sunday in years past with the baby who spit up while telling you about the company? That's totally what I thought of when I saw this pic. hah! "It's no big deal..." :) Isn't parenthood awesome? (I'm smiling as I say that) Hope you are all well!
4 comments:
That is so parenthood! I changed my shirt 2 times yesterday thanks to Kendall's little "gifts". Logan is so cute! It's amazing how much he looks just like Logan yet so much like a Boggs!
ha! i didn't even notice the spit up when i looked at the picture. then, when i read what you wrote, i had to go back and look! that just goes to show you how normal looking that is!;) he is too cute katie!
Hehe...I just found your blog via Carly and Meghan's blogs...hope that's ok?! Your kids are adorable. I'm just starting a parenting blog if you're ever interested :) spit up and all ;)
www.transparenciesofmotherhood.blogspot.com
Love it!!! I am about to join you in that "look" once again:) Take care you guys!
Post a Comment