

And, a couple funny things we've heard recently from the kids (that I keep vowing to write down so I don't forget) ;)...
Jack: (after being told to keep his fingers out of his mouth and not eat his boogers because it's gross & how he can get sick) responded with, "I'm going to throw the sickness up into the trees!"
Maggie: (as we're getting dressed and ready and figuring out what the purpose of a bra is for) "Mom, is that where your boobs live?"
(Hope I can share that without offending anyone!) hahaha. Again, this blog is meant to be turned into a book for our kids one day, so I just thought this was too cute not to have her remember that funny moment.
2 comments:
that is a wonderful way to describe a bra!!! I love the perspective of toddlers! My 2 year old niece keeps asking "why baby kennal eats your boobies?" I laugh every time!
oh, they are cute kids! so glad that we got to see them (and you) last week! love you guys!
Post a Comment