Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Night


We sure adore this little toe grabber


Cannot believe how grown up our baby girl is getting already
(She has such spunk & fire inside, with a beautiful heart)


..and our mega playful, very imaginative, sweet-hearted little guy will be 5 this December (no way?!!)


Ken & I on a sunset drive (date) through Greenbluff last week


Ken thinks these are beautiful... Fall gnats, and I admit, when the sunlight hits 'em just right, they almsot remind me of fire flies in the South that I wish we had up here

The past several weeks feel a bit like a blur. I'm not sure if it's because of the Fall pace, or because we feel a bit worn in all aspects, or because I haven't taken enough time to reflect at the end of each day. A friend posted a link to a most timely song that resonated with her... and I must say after listening to it for the first time tonight, it definitely struck a chord with me too...it is exactly what I needed to hear. (Caedmon's Call, "Rest Upon Us" -- thank you, Andi!) ;)

3 comments:

Amy Hook said...

I love the pictures of everyone. The kids. The two of you on a date (what a fun date idea!). Definitely frame-able!

Anonymous said...

love the new pictures. and, especially the one of you and ken! and, you want to tell ken what isn't beautiful!? taking a run in those fall gnats. ahhh! i had them all over my shirt and couldn't open my mouth at all, yuck! ;)

Farmgirl Paints said...

You have a beautiful family. Shhhh I have a Maggie too. Don't tell anyone:)