Monday, December 27, 2010

The Grandkid Pic

The official "Christmas" post will have to come later - as I haven't even uploaded the ridiculous amount of photos taken, and need more time to put into words what felt like the best Christmas ever.  It was an absolute blast & so memorable.  For now, I do have one pic to share that was taken of all the grandkids together.  (grandkids on my side of the fam)  They utterly adore one another & Ella & Maggie are inseparable -- she is soooooo good & patient with Mags.  Makes me long for Maggie to have a sister; I know I cherish having both a brother & sister, and after watching the way the girls play together, let's just say it makes me consider more... :)  The boys were awesome; sure- they're boys & they play rough n' tumble, but they were darling to watch together too!  Max is the best little dancer I've ever seen!  Wish I had video of him cuttin' a rug... :)  SOOOO dang fun to watch all the kids play together throughout the week!! :)

Love you all & hope you had merry Christmases & wonderful memories together...

Ella (6), Logan (6.5months), Maggie (3), Jack (almost 5), Max (4)

No comments: