Jack had his preschool Christmas program tonight. ADORABLE is seriously the first word that comes to mind to describe it. I found out tonight, there are175 preschool students. 175! I am amazed they could coordinate all the small class sizes into such a fun, large-group program. The kids sang a few songs & recited a story (I think??... imagine all those little kiddos talking at the same time; trying to tell the same story. I didn't really catch a single word. hahah) But I LOVED it!! :) They really were utterly precious. Here are some pics from the program tonight...
![]() |
| The hand gestures and expressions were so darn cute! |
![]() |
| Jack was so proud to see family cheering for him in the crowd |
![]() |
| ...and here they are! |
![]() |
| This is sweet little Lucia McMurray in the black & white striped dress - what a performer!! |
![]() |
| At the reception afterwards, with the gp's |
![]() |
| Grandma Sue & Nana are telling him how much they loved the show! |
Jack & Mags with their dear friend, Olivia
There's nothing like catching your kids understanding the meaning of this season! Check out this darling nativity picture Jack drew. Yep, with baby Jesus in the manger, Mary (with a long pony-tail of course) :) & Joseph. Also a bright star shining above their stable. Melt my mama heart!! He tells the story of the angel coming to Mary & Joseph and telling them not to be afraid - and how she's going to have a baby & name him Jesus. Then he goes on to change his voice to pretend to be an angry inn keeper shouting, "I don't have any rooms -- I have people! I need money, money, money!" He enters back into his sweet little voice & finishes the story... tooooo darn cute. Wish I had that recorded on video but I'm out of battery life at the moment and only got the first 30 seconds or so.
Jack's nativity drawing

Here is Maggie singing; I can't help but smile every time I see this! She cracks me up. I know I am her Mom and super biased, but really, isn't this cute?!!
Hope you & your family (if applicable) are enjoying this Yuletide season. May your days truly be merry and bright.... and folks, let's hope for a White Christmas up here in the Inland NW, eh?! :)
And last but certainly not least.... here's a pic of what our happy, little guy is up to; drooling up a storm, big, open-mouthed smiles & slobber kisses, laughing at his big brother & sister, and loves to play in his excer-saucer thing. Lovin' the baby stage all over!!!! :) :) :)
![]() |
| He sure gets doted on by all of us! :) |











1 comment:
what a great post katie! i am still so sad that i didn't get to see the program in person.:( thanks for the pics you took of andrew! jack looks so cute in his sweater. love the video of maggie, and logan is just too cute. love you guys!
Post a Comment