![]() |
| He LOVES getting snuggled -- he totally soaks up time with Ken, for sure! |
I cannot believe how fast time is flying right now. Logan is 9 months. His one year birthday will probably feel like it's next week. ha! He is such a little love. He is affectionately called, "Little Turkey" around here. Maggie, especially, loves calling him that - or "Logey" and "Loges." Jack continues to call him, "Baby Logan," and I think that may be the case for years to come. ;) One thing is for sure -- he's loved and adored like crazy by all of us! He's cutting teeth (has 3 and a 4th just about poked through)... so poor little guy has been uncomfortable from that. And, he's fighting an ear infection & cold. He seems to be on the mend though & when he feels good, let me tell ya, he is the easiest, happiest baby! He's started doing this thing where he nods. (to tell us yes - or just to be cute? - either way we love it!) If I ask him if he has a poopy diaper, he'll usually smile & start nodding. Sure enough.... ;) hahah. He sits like a champ and is eager to figure out how to crawl, but not quite there yet. Hardwood floors make that tricky. And, admittedly, we haven't done as much tummy time because of that. Our hearts just melt every day with his sweet smiles and great personality shining through - and to see the way Jack & Maggie love him (and the way Logan adores them!) is really.... such joy! It's what makes being parents, all the more wonderful. My Mom has always told us that the best gift she & my Dad ever gave us was the gift of each other. Ken & I often think about that when we see the way our kids are together & we too, love that they have one another & these beautiful bonds forever tied as siblings. As far as 9 month stats go - shoot, I can't even remember & he just had his appointment! I do remember that he was almost 19 pounds and head size was in the 63%-tile. I got the important things, right? hahah. To our little Turkey.... we love you endlessly, Loges, and are so thankful God added you to our lives!! You add such happiness and joy just by being you, and bring the best calm to this crazy, loud family. :)



2 comments:
katie, he is SO sweet. and, is he really 9 months old already?! crazy. so glad we got to see him in person this week! :)
He is so handsome!
Post a Comment