Friday, April 8, 2011

Praises

Just a quick update...  I can't wait til I have some time to catch up on your blogs & be in touch again --- we have been knee deep in boxes & packing paper, getting moved in at a different place.  (We were released from our previous lease, refunded our deposit, and God brought about a great alternative in just the knick of time.)  It's a good story.

Yes, praise be!... God worked in really amazing ways.  Everyone's health is getting better too, thank you for your prayers!  I'll share more of the story when I have a bit more time - but boxes call, and kids need help, and my sweet mother-in-law is here to visit and help welcome Ken home tonight!  Much to be done before he gets here... :)

Love you all & just wanted to give a quick update. Hugs!!

3 comments:

Amy Hook said...

Hurrah! Can't wait to hear the whole update. And I'm SO glad Ken is coming home tonight. Yeah!!!

Sarah W said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad it worked out for you to get your money back and find another place to live. It's been a crazy few weeks for you and I know you are ready to get settled down. And have your hubby back! I'm praying for you all as you start a new chapter in life! Love you, Katie!!!

HewaFam said...

Katie! I am SO glad to read your update. I've been terrible about leaving comments or writing, but have been thinking of you all & praying for you in this move - especially the past few days!! I'll look forward to reading more about how things are going in your new home. Love, Elizabeth