Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Green
There's this barn that we drive by periodically just outside of town. Every time I see it, I'm glued... I love it. We passed it this weekend again, so I finally remembered to take a pic. When I think of Oregon, I think "Green." Kind of in every sense of what that means. Super lush and beautiful shades of green, gorgeous jade-color rivers (especially the Umpqua River), hillsides covered in a wide variety of trees/shrubs/ferns/plants ... then green in the sense of living, too. Many organic farms throughout the area, lots of efforts to live with 'green' energy... it's totally fitting that the U of O's colors are green & gold. That's what many of the hillsides are covered with! Green lush growth and this brilliant gold-colored shrub of some kind. It really is breathtaking. Next post I'm thinking will be about house stuff... :) Love you all & hope you enjoy your weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment