Tuesday, September 27, 2011

He did it!

It's happened... Jack has broken free from his training wheel days & hit the road pedaling! ;)  He's been super excited to have learned to ride his bike.  Ken kept telling me, "He's ready, he's totally there.."  so Ken made a point of taking him out to practice on the grass to lessen the road rash -- and Jack just took off like he'd been doing it all Summer!  So proud of this little guy for making the big step & having a blast riding around!  (I thought I could figure out how to post a video clip of him - but can't figure it out tonight... will add it soon if I figure it out, until then... ) :)

1 comment:

carly said...

way to go jack!! he looks like such a big boy! funny that him and andrew both started around the same time. although, i was just saying to neal "andrew isn't even close!" ha! go jack go!