If you haven't stumbled across Joy Folie's
blog or
website, it's worth a visit! I saw some of her insanely cute, specialty little girls' shoes on pinterest a few weeks ago & cannot stop smiling at her creativity! She takes girls shoes to a new level! After reading a little more about her story, it just sounds pretty amazing the way God has moved her business forward and her shoes are going to be available thru Anthropologie this holiday season. So cool for her! Anyway, here are a few snippets from her blog to give you a glimpse of what she makes. And I love that the striped ones with the orange flower - were inspired by a napkin table setting! You know you're creative when you can take something like that, and turn it into a shoe idea! :)
1 comment:
ahhhhh!I want some! For me and the girl!!! We must make!
Post a Comment