Monday, June 4, 2012

Coming Up...

There are several blog posts waiting to be written.....  mentally I think I've started each of them, but just haven't made the time yet to post.  Here's what's cooking...  Logan's 2nd birthday last weekend (May 27th), a trip to the Redwoods, guests, thoughts on the conveniences of minivans, home making, Summer, invasion of the sugar ants (oh tell me others know about these pesky things!) and some thoughts from an encouraging study on motherhood, to name a few.  One at a time, and hopefully posts to come sooner than later. ;)  Thanks for staying with me & I hope you're all enjoying the week! Hugs.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Logan and Ethan share a birthday :)It looks like you have been having fun exploring, we have lived here 5 years and have not been to any of those places you mentioned :) That patisserie looks amazing! I looked them up online and I see they do Gluten free :) I look forward to reading more soon!