I kinda love woodworking. Like many of you, I have been swooning over big farm tables for a while. I made our first one - and would love to make more! So, if any of you would like a custom, rustic-modern farm table, fully inspired by an Anthropologie original you can check out online if you want... email me & we can talk details. Tables are $250 each. This one here is 7ft by 28". You can easily fit 10 people for a meal. (4 down each side, one on each end.) Benches are available too for $25 per bench. Benches are built to also be 7ft long but easily tuck under the table for space saving storage. If you want a larger (or smaller) table, or different stain/finish... just let me know what you're thinking. Have to cap it to 4 orders this month, but if you want one in time for Thanksgiving or the holidays, I can probably build 2 while home on vacation in Spokane this Fall if you're located there & interested; first come first serve. Otherwise, we're going to have to get creative on shipping if you're out of the Southern Oregon area because these babies are very heavy & stout!. ;(



1 comment:
wow I am so impressed by your creativity :) Your kids had told me they were building picnic tables, but wow this is much more impressive and amazing!
Post a Comment