Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Chopped the mop!
I was giving Jack & Maggie haircuts yesterday and when they were finished, Logan climbed up on the stool and said an enthusiastic, "Meeeeee!" as he pointed to the clippers & scissors sitting on the counter. (Oh, you want a cut too?) "Yep." as he nods. I hesitated for sure, because we do love his long surfer shag & it's been his hairstyle ever since his hair grew. Right as I'm hemming and hawing over whether to go forward, Ken walked through the door and entered into my mental debate. He has loved Logan's longer hair, so I thought he may run over and take the clippers out of my hand, but he said, "Ya know, he'd probably like having a cooler haircut right now, let's go ahead and do it!" So, we left a little ponytail mohawk on top while I buzzed the rest. He was super excited - we're talkin', he must have thought that was the threshold moment from going from toddler to kid! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment