Saturday, May 17, 2008

Where we go one, we go all...



Unfortunately my hopes of a positive update have been squelched with the recent turn of events. Maggie has been sick now for a week straight with the Rota virus (we think?), and is finally showing slight signs of improvement. She still wants to be held all day long, but is slowly getting a tiny appetite back. The bummer though, is that the rest of us have all come down with it now too. Jack has thrown up 7 times already today, has a high fever, and Ken & I are both pretty miserable ourselves. It feels worse than the flu! To add to the mix of the nausea, the vomit, the full body aches and fevers, Ken got a migraine tonight that he's battling now. (Probably from dehydration.) My oh my! We are quite the bunch. We are praying big time for miracle healing. I'm mostly posting this update to continue to ask for your prayers. Thank you so much --- you have no idea what that means to us, especially during a time like this! Love to you all...

4 comments:

McMurrays said...

Oh Man, Katie I am so sorry. I was checking in to see if Maggie was feeling any better and first thing I saw was sweet Jack. . .and I knew you prob. all got it. It is no fun being sick, but being sick yourself and taking care of sick kiddos is so hard. I will pray tons for you tonight. I hope everyone gets a good night sleep.
Love you guys!

Keith and Meghan said...

Sending healthy prayers your way!

Sarah W said...

I was checking and hoping to see that all was back to normal in your house... but now you're all sick. So sorry!! I'll be praying for you all. I hope this goes by quickly.

Amy Hook said...

We're praying in Colorado! I was just complaining to Jonathan about how I've felt horrible the last few days and then I read your blog...helps put things into perspective. Moms can never take a break even when they are feeling sick, can they? You're amazing. Keep persevering...I know it can't be easy!