Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Maggie's First Birthday!


Getting ready to make her wish


Not so sure about the rasberry on top


"Let me try this..."


"Um, excuse me? Do I get to eat this sugar sweetness??"


Here she goes!!!


"That was pretty darn tasty!"


Gettin' after it!


"I'm one, just so you all know..." :)


Proud parents of our one year old, Maggie Elise Boggs


Reading sweet birthday cards to her


Birthday Girl on Nana's shoulders


Auntie Carla reads to me my new book


Caleb, Isaac, Meredith & Jack at the table


Jack with his buddies, Caleb & Meredith


Jack, Mags, Eden & Christian Sander


Jack happy as can be at the playset during the party


Maggie with her buddy, Meredith Montgomery


Centerpieces that helped weigh down the balloons


Ok, so I must have been color blind picking out what I thought would be a pink & yellow balloon combo - oh well! Kids seem to love balloons no matter what... :)


The birthday cupcakes: lemon cake, lemon frosting & rasberries - and yes, there were more to go 'round, we had 3 trays full and this one was the smallest. It's only now that I'm realizing how much these look like nipples! AGhh! haha

This past Saturday (July 5th) was Maggie's first birthday. We celebrated at Comstock park with family & friends and had such a great time. Above are pics from the big day. No way is she already one???!!!!!! Wow!!! :)

2 comments:

McMurrays said...

What a fun party!! The cupcakes are so cute. . . and the park is the perfect place for a party.
Lets get a date for the waterpark soon!
Darcy

Sarah W said...

Happy Birthday to Maggie! She looks adorable in her party outfit. Great job with the party -- it all looked so cute!