Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wow - August, already?!


Pucker Up Jack Attack! :)


Daddy & Jack on the front porch


Droolybugger Mags

It's hard to believe August is here. It should be a full, but fun month... weddings, reunions, birthday partys, BBQ's, --- we're hoping to soak up the last of Summer here before it slips into Fall. Although, Fall up here in the NW is, quite possibly, my favorite time of the year. Nana & Grandpa Boggs came over today for a visit and to get their "Jack n' Maggie fix." :) So fun! The kids got to see both sets of grandparents today; they had breakfast with my parents, and spent the afternoon with Nana & Grandpa Boggs. We're still waiting to hear back on Ken's job interview -- we should know something next week? -- and the house is still for sale! (Only been on the market now a few days, and we are selling it by owner, so that limits some of the exposure.) Speaking of though, if any of you know of anyone looking in the Manito area for a great house, we'd be more than ecstatic if you'd want to direct them to our listing page! :) (And, if they mention you sent 'em our way, we'll take care of you in gratitude in a special way somehow...) :) Our listing is at: www.spokanebyowner.com/892
Anyway, here are some pics from today. I love this one of Ken giving Jack a big ol' kiss. Jack has the most squeezable, loveable little cheeks... you can't help but want to kiss him all the time! And Maggie, I swear she knew I was taking her picture and held that smile long enough for me to get the camera turned on and focused! She's quite the drooler these days and must be gearin' up to add to the 6 teeth she's currently sporting. :) The kids are so much fun. Hope you are all having a great weekend! Hugs and love from us four...

3 comments:

McMurrays said...

Your house is the cutest ever! You have done an amazing job with it! It is just darling. I loved looking through the pics and reading about it. What a charming house.

Amy Hook said...

Your house is beautiful!! I can't even imagine it looking like a fixer-upper, but I bet you have some great before and after pics! You have some exciting changes/transitions on the horizon! Although we have some clarity w/ jobs, we definitely relate to the "transition" phase. Thanks for posting those encouraging verses. It is so great to know that God knows our plans, even when we don't! We'll be praying about your future decisions!

Sarah W said...

Your house is picture-perfect. I would love to see what it looked like before, because now it's just so beautiful. I hope it sells quickly for you!