Kissy Face
Pretending to talk on her cell phone ;)
Looking for just the right toy -- (usually a ball or stuffed animal)
Grandpa B. & Maggie Moo on labor day
The blank stare... oh to be in that wonderful little mind of hers!
Since that last post only had pics of Jack, I felt it necessary to have a "Maggie" post next. Ken loves to squeeze Mag's cheeks together to make that kissy face. She cracks up, and so does he! She's super darn close to walking and has taken a few steps on her own here n' there, but still isn't quite walking yet. Soon. She does say a few new words outside of "mama" or "dada" now. She now says, "Hi-eeeeeee" very enthusiastically and also, "yessss." :) She hasn't quite figured out though that when she's all done with a meal or snack, rather than use sign to signal all done, she waves her arms across the tray and leftovers go everywhere. Agh. We're workin' on that. ;) This is such a fun stage & I have to admit that I adore how snuggly she is and that she's kind of in the clingy phase and seems to want to be held and hugged often. I'm soaking it up!!
2 comments:
That little Maggie is so sweet. I want to kiss her cheeks. She will be walking in no time. . watch out!
Miss you all!
Darcy
She is absolutely precious! I love the picture of her reaching in the toy box -- it's so cute! And her little outfit is adorable.
Post a Comment