Friday, September 12, 2008

The wonderful world of deciphering toddler language!

Jack's speech is really starting to take off. Yay!!! Here are a list of funny, but adorable, ways he pronounces a handful of common words around our house:

May-nee (Maggie)

Mownig (good morning)

Ma-night (good night)

Wee boo (I love you)

Li-nee (Lighting - McQueen)

Peez (please)

.... and guess what he says with perfect clarity? ;) MOMMY!!! :) hahah. We do speech therapy with Jack once a week and his therapist is so sweet to meet us at home for his lessons. It's been so exciting for us to see the progress he's been making in the past few months. Especially this last month. All of a sudden, things really are taking off. Stay tuned for updated pics soon. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Carla said...

This is great! I am delighted that Jack is learning so fast! It shouldn't be long now before he says "Mom, can I take the car?" Believe me...it won't be long! Love you all! Aunt Carla